About NIDRR Funding and Other Grant Resources
NARIC maintains information regarding the current and previously funded projects of the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research. We do not have information on grants, grant announcements, or application packages. We also do not have access to previously submitted grant proposals or upcoming awards.
If you are a prospective grantee, fellow, or contractor, information on NIDRR's
grants and funding is available at www.ed.gov/fund/grant/find/edlite-forecast.html#chart7.
Requests for proposals are announced through that site and in the Federal
Register. Application packages for open grants may be downloaded at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/grantapps/index.html You can sign up for email alerts of new funding opportunities
just enter 84.133 in the CDFA box. Or sign up for the new NIDRR Announcements
Interested in NIDRR Grant Announcements?
Sign up for the NIDRR-Announcements list for the latest notices on new grant opportunities.
Other federal grant programs are listed at www.grants.gov. Please note: Grants are generally made to institutions and organizations. Individuals looking for grants, loans, and benefit programs should visit www.govbenefits.gov and www.govloans.gov. Researchers and individuals may also want to access one or more of the following:
- ScanGrants - a database of nongovernmental grant opportunities in health care.
- The Foundation Center - a library of foundation and grant resources for institutions and individuals. Several facilities are available across the country. Their website includes several searchable databases available by subscription.
- The United Way - county-level centers for services available to local residents.
- NCDDR - maintains an extensive collection of foundations and grants programs.
- How to Develop and Write a Grant Proposal - a report from the Congressional Research Service, includes writing proposals for both government and private foundation grants.