Re·search: (n) studious inquiry or examination.
ADVISORY: naric.com will be offline for maintenance beginning at 4pm today. The outage may last up to one hour. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience as we strive to improve your search experience!
More than 70,000 resources are gathered here and made available through an easy-to-use interface. Enter key terms and select the type of resources you need. Search tips: To search for a phrase use " " (i.e. "Spinal cord injury"). For a wildcard search use * and " " (i.e. "vis*" for visual, vision, visually, visor, etc.). Please note: This will search every field in the database. For a targeted search, see the advanced options below.
How can NARIC serve you better?
NIDRR wants your input on NARIC's products and services.
About NARIC Databases.
- This database contains approximately 69,000 abstracts of books, reports, articles, and audiovisual materials relating to disability and rehabilitation research. Each abstract includes bibliographic information, a 250-word abstract, and, when appropriate, information regarding the project that produced the document. The index spans research from 1956 to the present.
REHABDATA advanced search and browse options.
Where to start? Try browsing the REHABDATA Thesaurus or check the Thesaurus Wiki
Looking at international research? Visit CIRRIE's database of disability and rehabilitation research produced outside the United States.
- NIDRR Project Database.
- NARIC collects data on every project funded by NIDRR in a given fiscal year. Each record includes institutional and contact information, funding data, and an abstract of project goals and activities. The database includes projects funded from 1993 to the present. Includes the 2011 grantees. You may also download the print edition of the Directory.
Program Database advanced search and browse options.
- The NARIC Knowledgebase.
- The Knowledgebase represents 25 years of collecting resources for information and referral. The database includes agencies and organizations, directories, databases, journals and other periodicals, and online resources.
Knowledgebase advanced search and browse options.
Not sure where to start?
NARIC offers several products and services to researchers, practitioners, and the public:
- Document delivery. We can provide copies of many of the documents in our collection. There is a nominal fee for copying and shipping. More information on document delivery.
- Customized database searches. An information specialist can assist you in developing custom queries for REHABDATA. Connect with an information specialist.
- Add your documents. You may submit your own research document to be indexed in REHABDATA. Document submission information.
- reSearch: a semi-monthly collection of research reviews on select topics. We search the top databases and libraries in the field to answer real-world queries. Review the reSearch!
- What's going on? Visit NARIC's Calendars of Events for conference listings, national observances, funding announcments, and other events of interest to the disability and rehabilitation community./li>